Mia the Blue-Nose American Bully Pit
A day in the life with Mia the American Bully (Bully Pit) puppy. 1 year 3 months, 60 pounds, 18 1/2 inches from the ground to the highest point of the shoulders (the withers).
1 Year Old (15 months old). (picture photobombed by Mini the cat)
Sleepy Blue-Nose Babies
This is what tired blue-nose babies look like. Mia the American Bully and Leia the American Pit Bull Terrier. Mia has control over that one floppy ear. When she's alert and full of energy she makes that ear stand up. This is what it looks like when she's sleepy.
Hector the Pug!
Hector the Pug came to visit the pack. Mia and Spencer greeted him at the car. The dogs are taught and reminded to stay down. No jumping up on cars, even if there is another dog in it.
Inside the house Hector met Liea the rescued Pit Bull Terrier for the first time.
Leia allowed Hector to smell her, which is amazing progress considering only 4 months proir she was homeless and stuck in a high kill shelter with a bad habbit of attacking other dogs.
Hector the Pug smelled Leia the newly rescued Pit Bull, while Spencer the Pit Bull and Mia the American Bully smelled Hector. The dogs were gathering a lot of information from one another.
Treat time! Hector the Pug, Leia the American Pit Bull, Bruno the Boxer and Spencer the Pit Bull come running! But where is Mia?
She may be a little late to the party, but that does not stop her from trying to push herself up to the front of the line once she gets there. Mia, back!
Mia recovered nicely from her spay last month. She is all healed up and back to her old self again.
Mia meets Biggie
Mia met Biggie, another American Bully who was also bred by Dazzling Bullies Kennels.
Mia the American Bully (pink collar) met Biggie another American Bully for the first time. Mia had a lot of enthusiasm as she tried desperately to get Biggie to play with her. I think it was because Biggie was about to go into heat, but Mia, you are a girl as well, so calm down a bit. Good thing Biggie was calm, two Mia personalities may have been too much. We were next to a busy road, so we were unable to let the dogs off leash to play. Both dogs were bred by Dazzling Bullies Kennels.
Raising a Puppy: Mia the American Bully (Bully Pit)
- Natural Dogmanship
- It's a Way of Life
- A Group Effort
- Why Dogs Must be Followers
- What Does it Mean to be Dominant?
- Dogs Only Need Love
- Different Dog Temperaments
- Dog Body Language
- Stopping Fights Among your Pack
- Dog Training vs. Dog Behavior
- Punishment vs. Correction in Dogs
- Are you setting your dog up for failure?
- Lack of Natural Dog Behavior Knowledge
- The Grouchy Dog
- Working with a Fearful Dog
- Old Dog, New Tricks
- Understanding a Dog's Senses
- Listen to the Dogs
- The Human Dog
- Projecting Authority
- My Dog was Abused
- Successfully Adopting a Rescue Dog
- Positive Reinforcement: Is it enough?
- Adult Dog and the New Puppy
- Why Did My Dog Do That?
- Proper Way to Walk a Dog
- The Walk: Passing Other Dogs
- Introducing Dogs
- Dogs and Human Emotions
- Do Dogs Discriminate?
- The Intuition of a Dog
- Speaking Dog
- Dogs: Fear of Storms and Fireworks
- Providing a Job Helps Dog with Issues
- Teaching Dogs to Respect the Kids
- Proper Human to Dog Communication
- Rude Dog Owners
- Canine Feeding Instincts
- Human to Dog No-No's: Your Dog
- Human to Dog No-No's: Other Dogs
- FAQ About Dogs
- Small Dogs vs. Medium and Large Dogs
- Separation Anxiety in Dogs
- Dominant Behaviors in Dogs
- The Submissive Dog
- Bringing Home the New Human Baby
- Approaching a Dog
- Top Dog
- Establishing and Keeping Alpha Position
- Alpha Boot Camp for Dogs
- Guarding Furniture
- Stopping a Jumping Dog
- Using Human Psychology on Jumping Dogs
- Dogs Chasing Cars
- Training Collars. Should they be used?
- Spaying and Neutering your Dog
- Submissive Peeing
- An Alpha Dog
- Who's More Prone to Fight, Male or Female Dogs?
- Whelping: Puppy Nipple Guarding
- The Truth behind the Pit Bull Terrier
- Protecting Your Puppy from Dog Attacks
- Chaining Dogs
- SPCA High-Kill Shelter
- A Senseless Death, a Misunderstood Dog
- Amazing What a Little Leadership Can Do
- Transforming a Rescue Dog
- DNA Canine Breed Identification
- Raising a Puppy
- Raising an Alpha Puppy
- Raising a Middle of the Road Puppy
- Raising a Back of the Line Puppy
- Stages of Puppy Development
- Introducing a New Crate to a Puppy or Dog
- Puppy Temperament Test
- Puppy Temperaments
- A Dog Fight - Understanding your Pack
- Understanding your puppy or dog
- Runaway Dog!
- Socializing your Dog
- Should I Get a Second Dog
- Is your Dog Out of Control?
- Illusion Dog Training Collar
- Top Dog Photos
- Training your Puppy or Dog
- Puppy Biting
- Deaf Dogs
- Are You Ready for a Dog?
- Breeders vs. Rescues
- Find the Perfect Dog
- Caught in the Act
- The Pack of Dogs is Here!
- Recommended Dog Books and DVDs
- Need to find your dog a home?
- American Pit Bull Terrier Information
- American Pit Bull Terrier Pictures 1
- American Pit Bull Terrier Pictures 2
- American Pit Bull Terrier Pictures 3
- American Pit Bull Terrier Pictures 4
- American Pit Bull Terrier Pictures 5
- American Pit Bull Terrier Pictures 6
- American Pit Bull Terrier Pictures 7
- American Pit Bull Terrier Pictures 8