Mia the Blue-Nose American Bully Pit
A day in the life with Mia the American Bully (Bully Pit) puppy. 1 year 6 months, 61 pounds, 18 1/2 inches from the ground to the highest point of the shoulders (the withers).
1 1/2 Year Old (18 months old).
At the Office
The dogs hanging out at work. From back left to front right-Leia the shorty Pit Bull, Spencer the Pit Bull, Bruno the Boxer, and up in front Mia the American Bully.
We took the pack on a camping trip. We were a spec in the middle of thousands of acres of woods. The drone captured a good aerial view.
From bears to rattle snakes, the pack could not roam free. Especially with Spencer's keen hunting instincts. We built a temporary pen that surrounded the camper door for the dogs to stay in when we were not out on a hike. They could go in and out of the camper as they pleased.
The pack slept in the camper at night.
Good morning puppies. Are you ready to go for a walk? Even though the pen was in the grass, somehow the dogs new not to pee in there. They all waited to be walked out away from the camp area to do their business. The instinct of keeping the den clean was in each and every one of them without the humans needing to tell them.
Wooo, Wooo, I have a bone. I need a human to dance around. Hey you there with the camera, here I come. Want to chew it together?
Mia sitting inside the camper door.
Did you catch my good side?
A pack of thirsty dogs sharing the water bowl after a hike.
Raising a Puppy: Mia the American Bully (Bully Pit)
- Natural Dogmanship
- It's a Way of Life
- A Group Effort
- Why Dogs Must be Followers
- What Does it Mean to be Dominant?
- Dogs Only Need Love
- Different Dog Temperaments
- Dog Body Language
- Stopping Fights Among your Pack
- Dog Training vs. Dog Behavior
- Punishment vs. Correction in Dogs
- Are you setting your dog up for failure?
- Lack of Natural Dog Behavior Knowledge
- The Grouchy Dog
- Working with a Fearful Dog
- Old Dog, New Tricks
- Understanding a Dog's Senses
- Listen to the Dogs
- The Human Dog
- Projecting Authority
- My Dog was Abused
- Successfully Adopting a Rescue Dog
- Positive Reinforcement: Is it enough?
- Adult Dog and the New Puppy
- Why Did My Dog Do That?
- Proper Way to Walk a Dog
- The Walk: Passing Other Dogs
- Introducing Dogs
- Dogs and Human Emotions
- Do Dogs Discriminate?
- The Intuition of a Dog
- Speaking Dog
- Dogs: Fear of Storms and Fireworks
- Providing a Job Helps Dog with Issues
- Teaching Dogs to Respect the Kids
- Proper Human to Dog Communication
- Rude Dog Owners
- Canine Feeding Instincts
- Human to Dog No-No's: Your Dog
- Human to Dog No-No's: Other Dogs
- FAQ About Dogs
- Small Dogs vs. Medium and Large Dogs
- Separation Anxiety in Dogs
- Dominant Behaviors in Dogs
- The Submissive Dog
- Bringing Home the New Human Baby
- Approaching a Dog
- Top Dog
- Establishing and Keeping Alpha Position
- Alpha Boot Camp for Dogs
- Guarding Furniture
- Stopping a Jumping Dog
- Using Human Psychology on Jumping Dogs
- Dogs Chasing Cars
- Training Collars. Should they be used?
- Spaying and Neutering your Dog
- Submissive Peeing
- An Alpha Dog
- Who's More Prone to Fight, Male or Female Dogs?
- Whelping: Puppy Nipple Guarding
- The Truth behind the Pit Bull Terrier
- Protecting Your Puppy from Dog Attacks
- Chaining Dogs
- SPCA High-Kill Shelter
- A Senseless Death, a Misunderstood Dog
- Amazing What a Little Leadership Can Do
- Transforming a Rescue Dog
- DNA Canine Breed Identification
- Raising a Puppy
- Raising an Alpha Puppy
- Raising a Middle of the Road Puppy
- Raising a Back of the Line Puppy
- Stages of Puppy Development
- Introducing a New Crate to a Puppy or Dog
- Puppy Temperament Test
- Puppy Temperaments
- A Dog Fight - Understanding your Pack
- Understanding your puppy or dog
- Runaway Dog!
- Socializing your Dog
- Should I Get a Second Dog
- Is your Dog Out of Control?
- Illusion Dog Training Collar
- Top Dog Photos
- Training your Puppy or Dog
- Puppy Biting
- Deaf Dogs
- Are You Ready for a Dog?
- Breeders vs. Rescues
- Find the Perfect Dog
- Caught in the Act
- The Pack of Dogs is Here!
- Recommended Dog Books and DVDs
- Need to find your dog a home?
- American Pit Bull Terrier Information
- American Pit Bull Terrier Pictures 1
- American Pit Bull Terrier Pictures 2
- American Pit Bull Terrier Pictures 3
- American Pit Bull Terrier Pictures 4
- American Pit Bull Terrier Pictures 5
- American Pit Bull Terrier Pictures 6
- American Pit Bull Terrier Pictures 7
- American Pit Bull Terrier Pictures 8