Rat Terrier / Poodle Mixed Breed Dogs
Information and Pictures
Tyson the white Rat Terrier / Poodle mix breed dog (Rattle)
- Radle Terrier
The Rattle is not a purebred dog. It is a cross between the Rat Terrier and the Poodle. The best way to determine the temperament of a mixed breed is to look up all breeds in the cross and know you can get any combination of any of the characteristics found in either breed. Not all of these designer hybrid dogs being bred are 50% purebred to 50% purebred. It is very common for breeders to breed multi-generation crosses.
- ACHC = American Canine Hybrid Club
- DBR = Designer Breed Registry
- DDKC = Designer Dogs Kennel Club
- DRA = Dog Registry of America, Inc.
- IDCR = International Designer Canine Registry®
- American Canine Hybrid Club = Rattle
- Designer Breed Registry = Radle Terrier / Roodle
- Designer Dogs Kennel Club = Radle Terrier
- International Designer Canine Registry® = Rattle
Tyson the white Rat Terrier / Poodle mix breed dog (Rattle) on the sofa