Brussels Griffon / Rat Terrier Mixed Breed Dogs
Information and Pictures
Scamper the Rattle Griffon is ½ Brussels Griffon and ½ Rat Terrier
The Rattle Griffon is not a purebred dog. It is a cross between the Brussels Griffon and the Rat Terrier. The best way to determine the temperament of a mixed breed is to look up all breeds in the cross and know you can get any combination of any of the characteristics found in either breed. Not all of these designer hybrid dogs being bred are 50% purebred to 50% purebred. It is very common for breeders to breed multi-generation crosses.
- ACA = American Canine Association Inc.
- DBR = Designer Breed Registry
- DDKC = Designer Dogs Kennel Club
- DRA = Dog Registry of America, Inc.
- IDCR = International Designer Canine Registry®
- American Canine Hybrid Club = Rattle Griffon
- Designer Dogs Kennel Club = Griffon Rat Terrier
- Designer Breed Registry = Griffon Rat Terrier
Scamper the Rattle Griffon as a puppy (Brussels Griffon / Rat Terrier mix breed)