Showing Your Dog in Brace
A Show Dog's Life
A dog show has different competitions: junior handling, obedience competition and conformation, which judges how the dog conforms to the standard.
There is also a competition called brace. In this class two dogs show together, and must not only conform to the standard, but also look and move as one.
The two chocolate Havanese were the crowds’ favorite, getting mega applause, especially the first day, when they went around with even their tails up and wagging in unison.
By the last day they were very, very pooped.
Java and Osiris, the two chocolate Havanese, won best brace two days in a row.
Courtesy of MistyTrails Havanese
Dog Show Brace 1
Dog Show Brace 2
- A Show Dogs Life
- Showing, Genetics and Breeding
- The Structure of a Dog's Body
- Checking Structure in Longhaired Breeds
- Teeth: The Bite
- Getting Down and Dirty
- Getting Cleaned Up and Pretty
- Grooming Tips and General Grooming Care
- Playing, Cuddles and Favorite Spots 1
- Playing, Cuddles and Favorite Spots 2
- Social Life
- Showing and Jr. Handling