Dogs Caught in the Act!
Tiger Lilly the Plott Hound at 9 months old—"I acquired her from a friend who had her sister. The picture attached is what I walked out of my shower to one morning. She had chewed the mattress topper everywhere it was exposed! I should have been tipped off when she came into the bathroom for a drink of water. Fortunately, it was the topper, not the mattress itself!"
Spencer the Pitbull busted on the cat cam! Watch as he steals the cat's breakfast right off the table!
Blueberry the Shih-Tzu mix at 1 year old—"We adopted Blueberry from our son. He named him Blueberry because of the small spots on his legs. We live on Blueberry Island so I guess it was meant to be. The photos are of a hood I made so he would not lick after he was neutered. He really had to work to get it off and the photo below reflects how he felt about it."
Blueberry the Shih-Tzu mix at 1 year old with his homemade hoody.
The hoody after Blueberry the Shih-Tzu mix decided he didn't want it on his head anymore. He worked hard at getting it off and then had some fun with it.
"This is my little Chopper dog. We got him at the pound. He was a fat little guy—later found out he had worms really bad. We took care of that right away! Chopper moved in with my husband and me. He never chewed clothing, shoes or furniture. He was almost immediately housebroken and he has trained us very well."
"I had to go out of town for seven days. Just before leaving I made sure I had all the bills paid and all the mail and other paperwork put away. The evening when I didn't come home, Chopper chewed up every piece of paper I touched that day just before going to the airport."
"Then the next day he decided he didn't like the white picket fence around my flower bed either. We found out he was partBasenji when one of the porters at the airport came running up to us yelling "a Basenji, a Basenji!" He has a mind of his own even though he knows all the commands and even knows some American Sign Language."
Wingnut the Smooth Fox Terrier mix CAUGHT jumping the fence.
Cafi the German Shepherd/Golden Retriever mix (Golden Shepherd) shred a roll of toilet paper all over the living room. I think the cats helped a little on this one but were not to be found when I walked in the room.
Cafi decided that she needed a little snack and found the cup in the trash from her owner’s shake.
Dexter the Labradoodle puppy caught in the act of chewing up the toilet paper! :)
Shih-Poos—Charlie and Ginger CAUGHT getting into a box of tissues. "Charlie (white) and Ginger (apricot), they are littermates. They are approximately four months old in this picture. They are too cute. Messy little buggers though."
This is Lily the Maltipoo, who raided the trash for barbecued ribs. Also the sock that she had dragged out of the dirty-clothes hamper can be seen in the far upper left hand corner of the picture!
Lupo, the long-haired German Shepherd puppy at 18 weeks still can’t open a letter…have to increase the training.;-)
Conrad the Akita got a hold of the toilet paper :)
- Dogs Caught in the Act - main
- Dogs Caught in the Act 1
- Dogs Caught in the Act 2
- Dogs Caught in the Act 3
- Dogs Caught in the Act 4
- Dogs Caught in the Act 5
- Dogs Caught in the Act 6
- Dogs Caught in the Act 7
- Dogs Caught in the Act 8
- Dogs Caught in the Act 9
- Dogs Caught in the Act 10
- Dogs Caught in the Act 11
- Dogs Caught in the Act 12
- Dogs Caught in the Act 13
- Dogs Caught in the Act 14
- Dogs Caught in the Act 15
- Dogs Caught in the Act 16
- Dogs Caught in the Act 17
- Dogs Caught in the Act 18
- Dogs Caught in the Act 19
- Dogs Caught in the Act 20
- Dogs Caught in the Act 21
- Dogs Caught in the Act 22
- Dogs Caught in the Act 23
- Dogs Caught in the Act 24
- Why does my dog do that? Learn what makes a dog tick and what you can do to turn your dog into a happy, well behaved, respectful canine.
- Understanding Dog Behavior
- Separation Anxiety
- Photo Extravaganza
- Do you have a photo of your pet caught in the act of a no-no? Send it in!
- Natural Dogmanship
- It's a Way of Life
- A Group Effort
- Why Dogs Must be Followers
- What Does it Mean to be Dominant?
- Dogs Only Need Love
- Different Dog Temperaments
- Dog Body Language
- Stopping Fights Among your Pack
- Dog Training vs. Dog Behavior
- Punishment vs. Correction in Dogs
- Are you setting your dog up for failure?
- Lack of Natural Dog Behavior Knowledge
- The Grouchy Dog
- Working with a Fearful Dog
- Old Dog, New Tricks
- Understanding a Dog's Senses
- Listen to the Dogs
- The Human Dog
- Projecting Authority
- My Dog was Abused
- Successfully Adopting a Rescue Dog
- Positive Reinforcement: Is it enough?
- Adult Dog and the New Puppy
- Why Did My Dog Do That?
- Proper Way to Walk a Dog
- The Walk: Passing Other Dogs
- Introducing Dogs
- Dogs and Human Emotions
- Do Dogs Discriminate?
- The Intuition of a Dog
- Speaking Dog
- Dogs: Fear of Storms and Fireworks
- Providing a Job Helps Dog with Issues
- Teaching Dogs to Respect the Kids
- Proper Human to Dog Communication
- Rude Dog Owners
- Canine Feeding Instincts
- Human to Dog No-No's: Your Dog
- Human to Dog No-No's: Other Dogs
- FAQ About Dogs
- Small Dogs vs. Medium and Large Dogs
- Separation Anxiety in Dogs
- Dominant Behaviors in Dogs
- The Submissive Dog
- Bringing Home the New Human Baby
- Approaching a Dog
- Top Dog
- Establishing and Keeping Alpha Position
- Alpha Boot Camp for Dogs
- Guarding Furniture
- Stopping a Jumping Dog
- Using Human Psychology on Jumping Dogs
- Dogs Chasing Cars
- Training Collars. Should they be used?
- Spaying and Neutering your Dog
- Submissive Peeing
- An Alpha Dog
- Who's More Prone to Fight, Male or Female Dogs?
- Whelping: Puppy Nipple Guarding
- The Truth behind the Pit Bull Terrier
- Protecting Your Puppy from Dog Attacks
- Chaining Dogs
- SPCA High-Kill Shelter
- A Senseless Death, a Misunderstood Dog
- Amazing What a Little Leadership Can Do
- Transforming a Rescue Dog
- DNA Canine Breed Identification
- Raising a Puppy
- Raising an Alpha Puppy
- Raising a Middle of the Road Puppy
- Raising a Back of the Line Puppy
- Stages of Puppy Development
- Introducing a New Crate to a Puppy or Dog
- Puppy Temperament Test
- Puppy Temperaments
- A Dog Fight - Understanding your Pack
- Understanding your puppy or dog
- Runaway Dog!
- Socializing your Dog
- Should I Get a Second Dog
- Is your Dog Out of Control?
- Illusion Dog Training Collar
- Top Dog Photos
- Training your Puppy or Dog
- Puppy Biting
- Deaf Dogs
- Are You Ready for a Dog?
- Breeders vs. Rescues
- Find the Perfect Dog
- Caught in the Act
- The Pack of Dogs is Here!
- Recommended Dog Books and DVDs
- Need to find your dog a home?